- 100% Hand Beaded Tote
- Beautiful Evil Eye Design
- Fully lined interior
- Colorful pops of teal, blue, and orange
- Hand printed canvas backing
- Size: 23" x 12.5" x 6"
- Weight: 2.50 lb
Our stunning Evil Eye Good Luck Tote is hand-beaded in vibrant, brightly colored hues, very true to A & B’s signature artisan style. Shades of orange and blue pop while accents of teal add just the right amount of on-trend style.
Grab our beautiful Good Luck Evil Eye Tote to ensure you’re the IT girl at the next pool party! One look at your style and everyone will be talking! Not everyone knows that the “evil eye” is one of the most prominent symbols in the world, so school them to the trend and be the first girl in your circle to carry the hottest accessory of the moment! Not hitting the pool anytime soon? No problem, throw in all your essentials and take this tote on vaca, it’s the perfect bag for the plane.
Grab our Good Luck Evil Eye Tote for the overnight bag you have been missing! Our amazing vibrant tote will take your jeans and white tee look to a whole new level. Up your game with this tote and ensure you have the perfect big bag for the beach, your next vacay, or just bopping around town!
Multi-purpose tote, embellished front, pompom lace detail around the straps, made in canvas, magnetic button closure
Free International shipping on all orders above $50*
- Free shipping on all orders above $50*
- Dispatched in 1-3 business days. (This time may be affected due to COVID-19.)
- Delivered in 2-5 Business days. (This time may be affected due to COVID-19.)
- Orders are subject to Customs and Duty charges to be paid by the recipient.
*Shipping rates may apply for certain remote regions of Australia.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us for an exchange or refund, subject to the terms.
- For returns received within 30 days from delivery, the refund will be made to the original form of payment.
- We don't offer refund on gift cards.
- All Sales are Final
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days - Read More